Sat, Apr 02|
Master Class - The Brain Body Connection
Empower your health through knowledge of the profound connection between the brain and the body.
Time & Location
Apr 02, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
Delafield, 612 Milwaukee St, Delafield, WI 53018, USA
Join Cody Sromek, DC of Stadler Family Chiropractic & Emily Garbutt of Healing Gracefully for this Master Class. Empower your health through knowledge of the profound connection between the brain and the body. During the first portion of class Dr. Sromek will interactively educate on chiropractic theory, general anatomy of the spine, the nervous system and nerve roots. Next, Emily Garbutt will guide participants through the CARS series (controlled articular rotations). This series is designed to help with functional range conditioning of your joints to aid in mobility and comfort within your form. We suggest you wear loose fitting clothing that you feel comfortable moving in. The CARS series is not overly aerobic. It focuses on joint articulation so it is not an activity with an abundance of perspiration.
Lastly, Dr. Sromek and Emily will walk you through 4 nerve roots located on your spine. They will teach you how to physically connect with these points as you apply an anti-inflammatory essential oil sequence to soothe the body and relax the mind.
- Understand the history, importance and theory of chiropractic work
- Learn how to make lifestyle choices to improve mobility within the body (CARS series)
- Learn about decreasing inflammation with essential oils and chiropractic work
- Experience methods to cope with anxiety and stress to optimize the balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems
- Comprehensive workbook to follow along and review at-home
Register at Healing Gracefully, click on April 2 date for event details and sign up.